On 10/20/11 I entered a Hess station at Academy & grant aves.Phila Pa 19114,it was a very windy day with gusts up to 50 mph.Upon entering I heard a loud noise and felt something dragging under my car.The mansger saw what happened, the lid from a trash container blew off a became lodged under my car.the manager and had to jack the car up to remove it.

It caused minimal damage to my car door on the passenger side.I filled out a brief report at the request of the manager.The next day the tire on the same side of car developed a slow leak,I took it to a tire shop and was told the air pressure sensor had been knocked loose by the impact. I returned to the station and spoke to the manager and he told me to call the company my self as he did all he could by submitting the report. I made two calls one week apart and was told some one would get back to me. I have not heard a thing in more than a month.As a direct result neither I nor any member of my family will patronize a Hess station.

I had just purchased the car thirty minutes before the incedent.

Dennis P Russell 9230 Wooden Bridge Rd.Phila Pa.19114 215-677-3379

Had an Experience with Hess Express?

Comments

*** Hess. I told them to turn off those kick-a$$ fans before something blew under a car. I think they laughingly refer to this as an act o' god.

The manager is so nice to help you but now he is in trouble. Sometimes I want help friends, neighbors but sorry, NO.